Oral Abstract Submissions
PLEASE NOTE: ORAL PRESENTATIONS MUST PLEASE ADHERE TO THE ALLOTTED TIME i.e. 10 MINUTES WITH 5 MINUTES FOR QUESTIONS.
Oral submissions only applicable for the SASMFOS / OMS programme. There is no oral submissions for the Oral pathology / Oral medicine program, however if you would like to submit a poster abstract please visit the following link
KEY DATES FOR THE POSTER PROGRAMS:
- Submission site closes: 31 July 2019 so that the title can be included in the official printed program.
- Acceptance sent to presenters: Normally within 10 working days after submission deadline.
- Do not repeat information already entered
- The abstract text should not exceed 250 words
- Abstract should preferably include Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion